Oct 9, 2010

Readings in the US in November 2010


 I will visit the US in November 2010 to research my Pilgrimages book and for a series of readings.

First stop, The Writer's Center, Bethesda, MD, on November 5th for the Story/Stereo. See details here.

Next, Boston University on November 10th for the launch of AGNI 72, Portfolio of African Fiction, which includes an excerpt from my novel-in-progress. See details here.

Then I'll head to Northwestern University on November 12th for a panel discussion on Migration and Mobility. See details here.

On November 17th, I'll read at College of St. Benedict, MN (brrr!). See details here. I'll be a guest writer at this college and it's partner, St. John's University, for two weeks.

Last stop, the Miami Book Fair on the 20th and 21st of November. Watch this space for the program.

Hope to see you at one of these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment